Beverly Hills' most influential business executives are members of the Economic Development Council (EDC). Members of the EDC provide guidance and counsel to the Economic Development Division at Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce. The following membership values and entitlements are provided exclusively to the members of EDC:
• Business promotion to more than 700 Chamber members and their employees, general public, event participants, community leaders and decision makers
• Unmatched access through monthly luncheons to meet and interact with the major leaders in the Beverly Hills business community, including elected City officials and City staff
• Company listing and web links from Economic Development section of Chamber's website
• Increased membership stature and recognition
• Invitations to special and exclusive events
• Special recognition acknowledging Economic Development Council status at the Chamber's Annual Beverly Hills Tomorrow Speaker Forum.
This exclusive investment opportunity to participate in Economic Development Council is represented by a $2500 premium.